Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Many thanks...

Today we talked about things that we are thankful for. Here is a list of the things our class is thankful for!

I am thankful for dogs. (Ryan)
I am thankful for my Mom and Dad. (Julia)
I am thankful for my brother. (Soniya)
I am thankful for Texas. (Jack)
I am thankful for my little brother. (Camille)
I am thankful for my sister. (Elena)
I am thankful for my Mom. (Brock)
I am thankful for my sister. (Harleen)
I am thankful for my Mom. (Sierra)
I am thankful for teachers. (Walker)
I am thankful for God. (Luke)
I am thankful for my friends. (Ally)
I am thankful for the President. (Conner)
I am thankful for God. (Caitlin)
I am thankful for everything we celebrated. (Caroline)
I am thankful for Star Wars. (Aidan)
I am thankful for my guinea pig. (Keaton)
I am thankful for God. (Maddie)

No comments: